Mobile Trailer Servicing
Vosa and the Police force are pulling over more and more trailers everyday at roadside checks.
Don’t leave it to chance and get points on your licence and a fine.
Get a full check over today!
We recommend booking your annual service at the earliest opportunity.
Save Time, money and the hassle of taking your trailer to a garage or workshop.
We can offer a mobile service with our fully equipped service vehicle within 10 miles of our postcode NG14 6QJ
You call us, we come to you!
At the same time why not take advantage to upgrade your conventional lights to the modern LED Lighting systems.
Brighter lights & no more blown bulbs for peace of mind and safer towing.
FULL SERVICE PROCEDURE
- Jack up and make safe with axle stands, all wheels must be off the ground including the jockey wheel.
- Check tyre pressures, adjust if necessary.
- Remove all road wheels and check condition of tyres and wheel rims including spare.
- Remove hubs, strip out seals and bearings and check condition.
- Check brake shoes and auto reverse mechanism.
- Check brake drums for damage etc.
- Check wheel studs, re-grease and re-assemble bearings and hubs. (if necessary)
- Check bowden cables / rod mechanisms for self return.
- Check axle cable anchor points.
- Check all clevis pins etc. for wear and missing split pins and replace if necessary.
- Re-adjust brakes and cables as required to correct tolerances and operation, compensator should run parallel to axle line.
- Check handbrake action.
- Check coupling and fixing bolts.
- Check condition of coupling head to towball fitting.
- Check draw bar bushes for wear (lift in draw tube shaft). Grease if necessary.
- Check rubber bellows for splits etc.
- Check overrun damper action
- Check breakaway cable for fraying / kinks.
- Check axle mounting brackets and fixing bolts.
- Check jockey wheel for winding action, tyre and wheel condition.
- Inspect jockey wheel shaft for indentation by the clamp handle.
- Lubricate all moving jockey wheel parts and threads.
- Replace jockey wheel assembly ensuring clamp pad is in place (if fitted) .
- Check operation of all lights.
- Check condition and security of wiring and plug.
- Check suspension units, rubber coil and leaf springs for damage etc.
- Check condition of flooring
Braked Single Axle Trailer £100.00 + vat
Braked Twin Axle Trailer £120.00 + vat
Braked Triple Axle Trailer £145.00 + vat
Unbraked Trailers £75.00 + vat
This does not include any parts required or fitting of new parts
Before any additional work is carried out we will contact the customer
Any additional work carried out is charged at £40.00 + vat per hour
Please call us on 01159 655522 Mon-Fri 9.00am-4.00pm
or email: email@example.com for further details